Thursday, September 18, 2008

found objects

soon to be nonexistent

Whoa, it's been forever since I posted on here. I don't really know why it has taken me 5 months to finally post something new. I figure indifference, laziness, and self-doubt are the main reasons to blame. But that's changing. I'm trying to push myself into new directions of photography...getting better moments, becoming more patient with assignments and seeking out better composition, and seeing objects in a different light. So, in between my assignments I've started looking out for interesting lines, shapes and shadows found in stationary objects. This is all personal work I'm just doing for fun and posting on here. I don't know what it is about lines and symmetry but I seem to be gravitating towards it with my lens sometimes.


21 colors of the same shoe


imprints on the pavement

patterns repeated




No comments: