Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Ready to Barack n' Roll!!!!



Last nite in an effort to show how local people are getting involved with the different campaigns for February's primary I shot the Obama headquarters in Palo Alto as they were all anxiously awaiting the results from the New Hampshire primary.
Although I didn't used to, I have really started to enjoy election coverage more and more. Maybe it's just because of the excitement and unpredictableness of this year's election. Or maybe I was just in a good mood yesterday. But either way I had a lot of fun shooting the Obama people -frantically calling people, biting their lip as Hillary started to pull ahead, gleeing with joy over being handed Obama bumper stickers. The energy was really great, and best of all they were all so absorbed in their mindings that no one paid any attention to me. There were also a lot of great spots that just lent to cool photos. My only regret? That I'm not following the candidates around myself getting those awesome shots I see in the New York Times everyday -NOW THAT would be great. ah, someday.
And here's one from a Republican results-watching party that I just wanted to throw in too.

No comments: